There are a couple of new international editions of Robert McCammon’s work coming out. A few vintage editions have also been added to the Book Cover Gallery, along with the cover of the ARC for the upcoming Bradbury tribute Shadow Show; it’ll be out in July 2012. Click on an image below for a larger version of the image.
- Polish publisher Wydawnictwo Papierowy Księżyc is releasing a new translation of Boy’s Life, which sports some fantastic new cover art. A website has been created to promote the release: robertmccammon.pl
- Russian publisher Eksmo has released a new hardcover edition of Usher’s Passing.
- A 1997 French book, La Grande Anthologie du Fantastique (Tome 2), included McCammon’s “Yellowjacket Summer”.
- A 1996 Czech anthology, Hlas Kvre (Voices of Blood), included McCammon’s “Nightcrawlers”.
- A 1997 Czech magazine, Ikarie, included McCammon’s “The Miracle Mile”.
- The HarperCollins trade edition of Shadow Show includes McCammon’s new story, “Children of the Bedtime Machine”.
And finally, a few recent McCammon-related links:
- A great Polish review of the Polish release of Boy’s Life (English translation via Google Translate)
- Blogger Midnyte Reader posted the funny “The night I got to ride in a car with Robert McCammon & Sherrilynn Kenyon (or, best night EVER)!” She includes photos of the evening.
- Author CW LaSart posted the amusing (and somewhat creepy? ) “WHC 2012 Part 2: Robert McCammon Touched My Arm.”
- The Robert McCammon Goodreads group is off to a great start, with over 150 members now. They plan to do a monthly read and discussion of a McCammon novel.