Robert McCammon’s Virtual Blog Tour to support The Providence Rider continues at Horror World today. They’ve posted a new interview with Robert McCammon conducted by Blu Gilliand.
Hot on the heels of the news that GraphicAudio will be releasing dramatizations of the Michael Gallatin books, Brilliance Audio will be releasing the Audible production of Swan Song, read by Tom Stechschulte, on Audio CD and MP3 CD on December 11, 2012. Both products are currently listed on both the Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites. You can pre-order them via the links below. The success of the Audible edition of Swan Song is what led to the decision to release the book on CD.
- Amazon US: Swan Song Unabridged Audio CD
- Amazon US: Swan Song Unabridged MP3 CD
- Barnes and Noble: Swan Song Unabridged Audio CD
- Barnes and Noble: Swan Song Unabridged MP3 CD
And finally, here are a few more recent reviews:
- USA Network’s Character Blog: Robert McCammon’s Early American James Bond
- Fantasy Matters: The Providence Rider – A Review
- Ritual of the Stones: Book Review – The Providence Rider
- Men Reading Books: Mystery Walk by Robert McCammon
- The Humble Book Giant: Review: The Five by Robert McCammon
- Another Polish review of Boy’s Life: On the other side… (English version by Google Translate)
- Ramblings of a Honk Mahfah: A Brief Review: “Baal” [by Robert McCammon]