The ebook editions of Speaks the Nightbird are available for pre-ordering now! The ebook will be released on Tuesday, October 8, 2013. You can pre-order the book now from Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (NOOK), and Kobo.com. Those are the U.S. links; the Speaks the Nightbird ebook will be available everywhere, including Amazon UK and Amazon CA.)
Polish publisher Wydawnictwo Papierowy Księżyc is releasing Łabędzi śpiew, a new translation of Swan Song, as a two-volume trade paperback. The first volume will be published on October 16, 2013, and the second volume will follow on November 13, 2013. The fantastic covers for the books have been added to the Book Cover Gallery. Click on the images below to view larger versions of the covers.
Several reviews and other mentions have popped up around the ‘net in the past couple of weeks, including several related to The Wolf’s Hour!
- Halloween Hotties: Werewolves (if you’re into guys who smell like wet dogs) — Michael Gallatin takes the top spot here!
- 5 Werewolf Novels You Should Read — Again, The Wolf’s Hour takes the top spot!
- L’Heure du Loup, de Robert McCammon — A French review of the French translation of The Wolf’s Hour. Here’s an English translation via Google Translate.
- BlackRabbit’s #CBR5 Review #14: The Wolf’s Hour by Robert McCammon
Other recent posts:
- Blogger Teddy Gaynes recently selected Robert McCammon as his Author of the Week
- A rave Bulgarian review of the recent release of Boy’s Life there can be found here (and an English translation)
- FlavorWire posted a list of 10 Impressive Uses of Borrowed Characters in Literature, which includes Usher’s Passing