From Subterranean Press:
This week we’ll be concentrating on sending out the signed limited edition of Robert McCammon’s Blue World, one of the most loved collections in horror.
In addition to the classic contents, our edition contains three newer stories being collected for the first time: “White”, “Strange Candy”, and the Bradburyesque “Children of the Bedtime Machine”.
Pick up a copy while supplies last!
About the Book:
In this expanded edition of Robert McCammon’s classic short story collection, you will encounter horrors and delights in equal measure, including:
- A man who awakens one morning to find a skeleton in bed where his wife had been the night before.
- A small-time thief who steals a makeup case, and learns a dead horror star’s secret.
- A roadside diner, where a Vietnam veteran comes seeking shelter from the storm.
- A young man in prison, who finds beauty and hope on the wings of a yellow bird.
- Halloween in a very special residential area, where trick-or-treating is deadly serious.
- A red house on a street of gray houses, and a breath of sweet fire.
- The adventures of a has-been serial hero, who dons his old costume and goes in search of a serial killer.
- A priest obsessed by a porno star, and his realization that both of them are being stalked by a third shadow.
- An old woman who channels early, simpler times in a melancholy Bradburyesque future.
We will see worlds within worlds through the windows of these stories. We might even see the end of the world, and we might sit on a front porch for a while and sip a glass of gasoline on a hot December day.
Limited: 1000 signed numbered hardcover copies, with exclusive full-color illustrations: $80
Lettered: 52 signed leatherbound copies, housed in a custom traycase: $275