Amazon Publishing imprint StoryFront will publish Kindle editions of three of Robert McCammon’s short stories on June 4, 2014. The stories are:
Czech publisher Classic published a translation of Swan Song a few months ago. The cover for the trade paperback edition of Masky Apokalypsy has been added to the Book Cover Gallery and can be seen to the right. For more details, see the Book Bibliography.
Here are some recent links of interest:
- Huffington Post: 20 Books That Are As Great Today As They Were In The 90s (includes Boy’s Life)
- KaliReads.com posted a great new review of Speaks the Nightbird
- Elitist Book Reviews has posted the first review of The River of Souls (very mild spoilers)
- Magnet Magazine published an article by the band We Are Scientists: From the Desk of We Are Scientists: The Wolf’s Hour by Robert R. McCammon (their 2006 EP was titled The Wolf’s Hour)
- Speaking of We Are Scientists, the newspaper The Minnesota Daily published this article about the band and why they carry a copy of The Wolf’s Hour on the road with them: Werewolves, triangles, and French television
Subterranean Press ran the ad below for The River of Souls via Publishers Weekly last week. The River of Souls is the fifth book in the Matthew Corbett series. The official publication date is May 31, 2014, and the book will be available in all editions: a signed, limited edition; a trade paperback edition; an Audible audiobook; and ebook editions.