The Donald Maass Literary Agency has announced the following new translation rights deals for Robert McCammon novels.
- Czech rights to Usher’s Passing have been acquired by Dobrovsky
- French rights to Swan Song have been acquired by Monsieur Toussaint Louverture
- German rights to The Providence Rider have been acquired by Luzifer Verlag
These will be the first translations of each book published in those countries. Presumably, these editions will be published in 2020 or 2021.
Other upcoming international editions planned include:
- Polish translation of Speaks the Nightbird from Vesper
- Bulgarian translation of The Listener from Ciela
- German translation of Boy’s Life from Luzifer
- Five novels from Russian publisher Azbooka (presumably; deal announced in 2018, nothing yet)