Elitist book reviews has posted a brand-new interview with Robert McCammon.
And here are a few links to reviews and other recent posts:
- Blu Gilliand posted Subterranean Press locks in two slots on the 2013 “Most Anticipated” list with new Lansdale, McCammon novellas
- Artifex Amor: Summer Reading with a Queen, a T. Rex, and an Octopus, a blog from someone who’d never read McCammon until a friend of hers turned her on to the Matthew Corbett books
- Tiffany’s Bookshelf: Shadow Show, edited by Sam Weller and Mort Castle, a review of the new anthology that singles out McCammon’s new story “Children of the Bedtime Machine”
- Men Reading Books: The Hunter from the Woods, a review
- FEARnet: Old-World Horrors Abound in McCammon’s The Providence Rider
- Cabin Goddess: A True Post Apocalyptic Tapestry of Horror: Swan Song