For Chinese readers, Nautilus has purchased the rights for Chinese translation of Robert McCammon’s upcoming horror/SF novel The Border. No word on when that’ll appear, but Subterranean Press will publish The Border in limited, trade hardcover, and ebook editions in Spring 2015. Audible will release an unabridged audiobook edition of The Border at the same time.
You can read a little more about The Border here.
Finally, here are some of the recent related links from around the ‘net:
- Michael R. Collings wrote a fantastic essay about Boy’s Life
- Jonathan Janz write a superb review of The Wolf’s Hour
- Arah-Lynda Hay wrote a great review of Boy’s Life on Goodreads
- The “Talk Stephen King” blogger posted about Swan Song (and part 2)
- Artist Soraya Nullia posted about the “I believe in magic” quote from Boy’s Life
- Writer A. Braxton reviewed Swan Song
- Blog site lostinthatstory reviewed The River of Souls
- A photo of a tattooed quote from Boy’s Life was posted on Facebook
- Blog site wrongspelling posted excellent reviews of Speaks the Nightbird and The Queen of Bedlam
Don’t forget: Robert McCammon will be speaking at the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library on Thursday, October 2, 2014, at 6:30 PM!